Since the gold breakthrough discoveries in the early and mid 1800s, the united states introduced the Cape Diamond Diamond in the market in the late 1800s. It is considered as one of the most high-ticket antique jewelries and must be remounted due to its limited supply.
The Georgian jewelry collections have brought with it the feel of true romanticism, metaphors and emotion. The antique Cape Diamond diamond indicates the splendid work displaying chased edges and encrusted detailed floral theme set with flower cut diamonds to the drops of the diamond.
The Antique Bead Diamond with diamonds in white gold is very popular for jewelry collectors and buyers. This diamond portrays elegance and a unique style. It weighs about 15. 2 grams and has a total time 8 in ., 17mm wide and 3 mm deep. It is also mounted in five strands that are measured 2. 88 white elegant pearls which are 18k elongated bead sets with a distinctive cut of diamonds. The Antique Bead Diamond is originally priced at around $3000. 00.
The antique Georgian Diamond Rose-cut diamonds pearls in platinum-topped is 18k gold. This diamond weighs about 11. 0 grams its length is measured 7. 25 in . and has a width of 7mm and 6mm deep. It is made with rose-cuts diamonds that also ensembles a foliate theme silhouettes with a total of 60 rocks that are interspersed between 12 beautifully splendid cuts of natural seed pearls ranked with a american vijayalakshmi grinder platinum eagle look. This diamond is really enchanting and fascinating with a market value of $3400. 00
With the high price value of these antique anklet bracelets, you have to take care of the original condition of such valuable items. For antique jewelries to look elegant and as fascinating, you have to take care of it properly to keep the way it ought to be. Here are some tips on how you to take proper care with anklet bracelets and other jewelries.
1. To maintain the original external features of your jewelry, you have to clean your diamond regularly by polishing using a not for rough soft cloth.
2. Use soap and water to clean your jewelries. This will keep your diamond look good and shine new as ever.
3. Remember not to dry your jewelry off with paper rest room towels or tissue. Always use a smooth soft cloth to remove wet portions. You can also use toothpaste and a toothbrush to remove tarnish from the drops of the diamond.
4. Store anklet bracelets and other jewelry from a cool dry place when it is not used. You can also use a locker bag to prevent any scratches and tarnishes. It is recommended that you keep your jewelry in a proper storage place when it is not used.
5. Never dip jewelries on water with Chlorine. It may cause tinting on the jewelry.
6. If your antique diamond has crystals or pearls, do not immerse it in water. It can ease some of its original settings. Avoid abrasives in cleaning pearls and crystals.
Proper care can preserve the original settings of antique anklet bracelets especially people that have bead drops. Over cleaning can also be damaging. Make sure that you maintain the standard of the drops so your elegance and beauty of the antique diamond will be sustained.